We’re an up-and-coming Digital Agency expanding into the realms of marketing. We’re on the lookout for a passionate SEO Specialist to join our growing team.
An exciting opportunity.
If you love delving into the world of SEO and using your skills to enhance performance then this role is for you. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects for a range of clients and industries. You’ll be encouraged to generate new ideas, look for opportunities and be supported in expanding your knowledge. This is an exciting role within a modern, expanding company.
Who we are looking for.
Our success is built on the people we hire. We’re looking for someone with desire and ambition to succeed, the personality to work both with clients and our in-house team and the passion for next-level SEO. Here’s the nitty-gritty.
- Reviewing client sites for areas of improvement and optimisation
- Managing onsite, offsite and technical SEO
- Writing SEO-first content for blogs and websites
- Analysing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Developing and actioning link building strategies
- Conducting keyword research, content audits and analysis
- Keeping up to date with SEO strategies
- Creating reports and offering recommendations
- Working directly with clients
- Experience in content marketing and SEO
- Experience with web optimisation tools such as Ahrefs or SEMrush
- Knowledge of SEO practices
- Familiarisation with Google Analytics
- Good communication skills
- Strong written, verbal and face-to-face communication.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team.
- Desire to learn
- Experience in eCommerce
- SEO Qualification
- Experience with WordPress
Here at Aware Digital we realise the importance of a work-life balance and we don’t want you burning yourself out. That’s why our working week is only 35 hours with flexible start and finish times. You’ll get 28 days holiday, your birthday off and extra around Christmas, too. As well as that, for staying loyal we’ll give you an extra day holiday for every year worked* and we’ll enjoy team events throughout the year, too.
Although we do like the team to be together, we feel allowing the team to choose where they work makes us stronger. You’ll have the opportunity to work in our Stoke-On-Trent based office or remotely. There’s a laid back dress code in the office so you feel comfortable all day, every day. To ensure you’re equipped for the job, you’ll get a high specification MacBook Pro or similar if you prefer. Last but certainly not least, there’s always food and drink available in the office including unlimited brews and beers waiting in the fridge.
If this sounds like the place for you then get in touch and let’s have a chat about you becoming the next member of our growing team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
*max 10 additional days
Get in touch: email@example.com
Don’t be shy. Let’s talk.
Start your journey towards a better website. Our expert staff are happy to talk and answer your questions.